At Knetic Education we have many years of experience supporting teachers to integrate technology in their classrooms.
We believe we are unique in the marketplace. Sure we are geeks, and we talk the language of technology, but we’re teachers too so we understand the demands of a busy classroom and what matters to you and your learners. We also have ten years of experience in integrating Apple technologies in the classroom and an Apple Regional Training Centre
Knetic Education are a group of educators with a broad and varied skill set. Whatever your needs we’ll find someone to work with you who is the best fit for your needs.
As well as having many years of classroom experience, we are also ex LA and school staff with a proven track record of supporting teachers to achieve maximum benefit from using technology to support learning.
Our services are tailored to your individual needs and include:
● vision & planning before you purchase.
● hands on with devices to help you decide if they are the best fit for your needs.
● advice on procuring iPads.
● enrolment in an MDM (mobile device management) solution.
●setup of devices and app installation.
● CPD that covers everything from how to use the device to teaching and learning with the device in the classroom.
● working alongside you to deliver exemplar lessons.
● helping you evaluate the impact of your investment.
●advice on peripherals.
● helping you to select appropriate apps to move learning forward We also offer a total managed solution so all you have to think about is how you are going to use your new devices.
We were approached by a nursery school who wanted to streamline the process of creating learning journals.
Having identified bottlenecks in the process of collecting images to put in the journals we suggested a solution making use of iPads. We handled the procurement of the devices, set them up in school and delivered appropriate CPD to the teachers to get them started. The result was that the whole process was made much more efficient and the school was able to retain the unique personality of their journals.
More recently we have been working with them to ensure the devices are fully up to date and to explore the available apps for tracking progress. As a subscriber our relationship with the school is ongoing.
We are mindful that school budgets are stretched so we offer flexible options. You can work with us on a pay-as-you-go basis, buying days as and when, or take out a subscription. By buying into a subscription you gain access to additional services as well as having the ability to call us whenever you need a quick bit of advice.
PAYG – Day rate £400 a day or twilight £250
We offer a ”Launch Pad” service for £450. This includes:
● advice on purchasing, devices, apps and accessories.
● iTunes store setup and VPP.
● provision of acceptable use policy.
● set up of up to 30 iPads on a MDM solution.
● purchase of core apps.
● starter training on site for your iPad champion.
● one hour of teacher training for all staff.
● unlimited phone and email support.
However you want to work with us we’re happy to help. Technology represents a considerable investment and we’re here to help you get it right from the start.
To find out more about what we can offer you please contact us.